SHE STREET strives to ensure security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of its customers. SHE STREET uses a variety of physical and electronic security measures to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure, including restricting physical access to its offices, firewalls and secure databases. Our website www.shestreet.com uses Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) encryption to protect all your personal information and credit card details. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements & industry standard encryptions.
SHE STREET does not & will not sell any of your personal data to any third party. However data is shared with the following categories of companies as an essential part to being able to provide our services to you.
- Professional companies responsible for dispatch & returns such as the delivery companies chosen by you at checkout.
- Professional Payment Services approved by you such as AfterPay once chosen at checkout to use their payment service.
- Professional service providers such as our advertising & marketing partners
- Professional analytic tool providers
- Law enforcement, NAB, AMEX & PayPal (fraud prevention & chargebacks), so we can help tackle fraud for any disputed purchases.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
There are many ways that SHE STREET obtains information from you:
- via email signup on www.shestreet.com.au website either at any point on the website located at the email gate or footer or at checkout & creating an account
- through out of stock notification sign-up on a selected product. Please note that email subscription sign-up can be de-selected at time whether creating an account or signing up for a restock update.
- navigational information about where visitors go on our website, analytics & tracking
- upon submitting an entry to a prize promotion
INFORMATION PROVIDED DURING CHECKOUT
SHE STREET ensures that any personal information that you provide during the registration and checkout process is kept confidential. Upon checkout & placing an order you may save your address & information to your account for the purposes of faster checkout. Information provided at checkout will be used for;
- To deliver your order to you
- Send order update notifications via e-mail
- To send you shipment update SMS’
- Fraud prevention & detection – to protect & detect fraud against you or SHE STREET
- Google Customer Reviews (if you opt-in at checkout)
Your card’s security/CCV code is not stored at checkout & all payments are encrypted as per PCI-DSS requirements & industry standard encryptions. Your payment information is only used by SHE STREET for payments, refunds & for fraud detection.
PURCHASE HISTORY, SAVED ITEMS & WISH-LIST ITEMS
Your purchase history, saved items & wish-list items are stored within your customer account. Purchase history is stored so you can easily look up past orders & re-order any items. Saved items are stored so you can add items to bag, checkout or save them for later. Wish-list items are stored for future purchase or can be shared with family or friends.
Your contact history is anything you have said to us over phone, chat, email or social media. This information is used to provide customer support & to train staff members to make sure you receive the best possible customer service.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- to send you information via e-mail about products, offers and news that may interest you. SHE STREET will only send you this information if you have opted-in to receive email or product notifications
- to analyse customers visiting the www.shestreet.com website and learn about the interests & actions of our visitors in order to understand your interests and needs. This will help SHE STREET improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, offers and promotions that you are most interested in.
- to improve your web experience on www.shestreet.com ensuring easy checkout & no errors while you are shopping & browsing.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Navigational information collected allows SHE STREET to see which areas of our website are most visited & helps us improve your experience online. Other information such as browser version, device & IP address information may be collected. This information is used to improve our website such as default options of currency to give you the best possible shopping experience additionally fraud & website protection.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent to your browser or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings.
We also work with third party companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the internet. These companies may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visit to www.shestreet.com
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
If you subscribe to the SHE STREET email list, your email address will be used to receive information about new products and special offers. If you do not wish to receive updates after subscribing, you may remove yourself from the mailing list by logging in to your account and opting out of the mailing list or unsubscribing at the bottom of any email received.
HOW TO RE-SET YOUR PASSWORD
In the event that you have forgotten your password to your SHE STREET account, you can request a new password to be sent to your registered email address. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com for assistance and you will be sent a new temporary password to your email address. Upon receiving your new temporary password, you may change it in your 'My Account' tab for added security purposes.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
SHE STREET may suggest third party links from other sites to our customers. We are not responsible for any of the content on these sites and cannot be held liable for any possible damages incurred from that content.
SHARE WITH A FRIEND
Where SHE STREET allows you to email products to another person such as sharing a wish list or your favourite products: you warrant that that the person to whom the email is addressed has consented to the email being sent; and indemnify SHE STREET , its servants and agents against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or setting any actions, claims and demands) arising out of or in respect of sending any email or any contravention of the SPAM Act 2003.
MOBILE MARKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you mobile notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and mobile marketing offers. Mobile marketing messages will not exceed 30 a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving mobile marketing messages and notifications use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please contact us for more information. If you wish to opt-out please follow the procedures above.
We are using a mobile messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting-in for our mobile marketing and notifications in, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you mobile notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and mobile marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
Your phone number, name, and purchase information will be shared with our Salesforce platform. This data will be used for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. Upon sending the mobile messages, your phone number will be passed to a mobile messages operator to fulfill their delivery.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving mobile marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please message “HELP” to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt-out please follow the procedures above.
HOW TO CONTACT US
5/492 Scottsdale Drive,
Varsity Lakes, QLD ,4227